Learn how to make it! Lavender is our latest obsession… It is spicy and soothing – we put it in savory and sweet things and its always surprisingly yummy.
We have another two classes coming up: Monday the 12th of July and Wednesday the 14th. Hopefully the government will have started acting like a democratic one and the strikes will be off, or maybe the public transport employees will decide it is an effective protest to let everyone ride for free… Anyhoodles – we hope you can make it!
Besides lavender lemonade and ice cream the menu will include; amaranth raw chocolate, raw vegan sushi, cucumber rolls with nut cheese, purple hemp mylkshake, apricot/peach crumble and more.
Specific topics that will be covered include:
- Super-foods & Super-herbs: Their nutritional profiles and how to include them in your diet-for healing, weight loss, and ENERGY!
- The importance of greens: Boost your energy, mental clarity and alkalize your body!
- The effects of cooking on different nutrients
- Where you can get your protein on the raw/vegan diet
- The raw food groups
- How to adapt to a raw food diet
- How to make raw food preparation quick and easy
Dates: Monday 12th of July & Wednesday 14th of July
Where: Kato Kifisia, Georgiou Lyra 48G
Time: Monday @ 11 a.m. & Wednesday @ 5 p.m.
Call for reservations: 210-6428-424 or 6947686846
How much: 45euros or 40 if you bring a friend.
No one will be turned away for lack of money and if people are interested they can come along and contribute in another way
food is your friend!